Book your consultation with Jen Froome NOW
Business and Life Coach
International Facilitator and Public Speaker, Master Practitioner,
Lifeskills Consultant and Elite Performance Coach
Click here to find our why you should engage me as your Coach.
Internationally Certified Master Practitioner—Master Practitioner and Accredited Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Master Results Coach, Master Certification in Advanced Neurological Re-patterning and Performance Consulting.
Jen uses cutting edge skills for presenting and communicating with impact. Jen presents new learning and insights, introduces broader perspectives then facilitates change and generates profound understanding that is life changing. She has a decisive, fun, “tell it how it is” approach that is thought provoking and inspiring. Jen has been in private practice for over 20 years.
“I used to be a quiet and reserved person who accepted life as it came but wanted more in regards to finances, career opportunities, relationships etc. Since working with Jen through counseling and seminars, I have come to learn a lot about me.
The changes in my life are profound. My relationships are deeper and more meaningful. I work in a wonderful place where I have the freedom to do all the things I want to do. My finances have expanded. I have learned to reach out for the things I want in my life and to be content and grateful with where I am presently. Jen operates like a fine doctor, expertly cutting to the cause of the issue and enabling a fast healing. Rhoda Downie, Perth”
Prior to co-founding Step Into Your Future Seminars Jen was in private practice for over 18 years as a Counsellor (now focusing on Personal Development Coaching) and Consultant. Jen also has a background in the private and public (State Government) sectors (administration and human resources in particular).
CONSULTING, COACHING - Jen Froome Click here to send an enquiry direct to Jen
Business and Life Coaching, Elite Performance Coaching, Lifeskills Counselling, Executive Coaching, Lifeskills Consulting. As a Master Practitioner, Jen offers a unique, profound, powerful and extensive form of Personalised Transformation, Lifeskills Coaching, Personal Development Coaching and /or Professional Supervision provided for anyone who is seeking support, learning and transformation that will assist them in truly rising to their full potential. View Coaching Packages
Relationship, life in general and working in the professional mainstream can throw a lot of punches. The difference to my communications professionally and personally and the change in my thought patterns since meeting Jen is what I notice the most. What a difference every appointment can make! Jen has opened my mind and heart and helped me enjoy my greatest journey, my life. I would highly recommend the trip, its mind altering in the most positive of ways. Susan Atyeo, Margaret River
Depending on requirements this can involve a comprehensive combination of contact including regular one-on-one sessions, telephone or Skype consultations, support and on-site meetings. These meetings can be one-off transformations or can be intermittent or ongoing. BOOK NOW OR VIEW COACHING PACKAGE INFO
“As your coach and counsellor, I will facilitate your transformation;
draw out the best in you; tell you how it is;
keep you accountable and hold you to a higher standard.”
SKYPE OR TELEPHONE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
If you are:
- living or working in a remote area of Australia
- internationally based
- working offshore
- working fly-in-fly-out
- live in a country region
- are unable to travel to appointments
- would like the convenience or privacy of getting coaching or counselling from home or office
Telephone coaching consults via Skype are available with Jen Froome.
“Jen was amazing on the phone and now on Skype, it is like being there in her office and she is brilliant at connecting with me and guiding me toward my goals. Living on an outback station, it is so hard to get support. With Jen online, I have my coach on my side and have been able to overcome my hurdles around confidence and get on with studying online and achieving my goals. Thanks Jen, you are a legend.” Kylie D, Kimberly
CONSULTATIONS FOR FIFO SINGLES AND COUPLES
(One-on-one or SKYPE or Telephone)
- financial concerns
- FIFO lifestyle?
- Trying to balance your life away & at home?
Personal Development Coaching, Consulting and support is available online using Skype (or via telephone.)
I have over 20 years experience assisting 1000’s of people across WA, Aust & overseas to evolve personally & professionally towards their true potential through personal development coaching, seminars & training. I have extensive experience working with FIFO clients (face-to-face & Online).
I work with individuals & smaller groups who are willing & ready to learn something new and make changes. I focus on your desired outcome rather than any dysfunction or perceived ‘lack’ & assist you to break through your barriers to success — to gain understanding & clarity, reduce stress, be more confident, change your behaviour & feel better, quickly!
Professional consulting/personal development coaching– live via Skype or phone that will assist you to relax knowing you’re working with someone who gets where you are coming from. You will be able to experience immediate lasting results, gain options & resources to effortlessly & easily improve your life. Flexible times. Support for your family as well.
“We had been having so much trouble trying to make our relationship work with one of us working away… a couple of sessions. My husband was able to talk to Jen by Skype on his down time up north (FIFO) and I was able to talk to Jen while our..baby was sleeping in the next room (I didn’t even have to get a sitter!) - since those few sessions we have made great progress and learned a lot. So much stress has been dissolved and we are heading on the same track together again. It was a great option for us. Jen did a great job of knowing how to work with us, I am so happy now.” Debra M, Maddington, WA
Check out the website or call today for an appointment.
Call 0401 500 049 or CLICK HERE to VIEW or PURCHASE YOUR COACHING PACKAGE today.
I have over two decades of experience working with individuals, groups and corporations educating and assisting people to better understand themselves and to make changes. My work covers many areas of personal and professional development including stress management, reclaiming confidence and self esteem, understanding human behaviour and our internal programming, enhancing communication and creating more effective personal and working relationships. I am also a Keynote Speaker and Presenter.
I teach and present from a broad perspective of training and knowledge, including, but not limited to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Neurological Re patterning. These are tools that are now used widely in the world to assist people to get the results they desire by making changes at the neurological level – that is within the unconscious – to move old ways of operating out of the ‘internal programming’ (neurology) allowing them to then feel confident and relaxed without having to consciously think about it.
Elite athletes and performers as well as every day people all over the world are now much more aware of tools for change and accelerated human transformation such as NLP. Two-thirds of Australia’s top 100 companies offer coaching and personal development to their senior and emerging executives and a large proportion of them are using tools such as NLP to achieve extraordinary results.
Students and participants in my forums learn easily in a fun and thought provoking environment that is guaranteed to be informative, interesting, insightful and interactive. The formats include exercises, demonstrations and processes that stimulate learning visually, aurally and kinaesthetically. Students and participants are then able to understand themselves and others more fully and to learn new concepts about human behaviour, so they can reduce stress, make changes and move into a more productive and happy life.
“I’ve attended some of her seminars and I can testify to her remarkable skills and capacities. Jen is a most engaging and entertaining public speaker on a range of topics related to workplace well being, organisational change and group dynamics.” Su Lloyd.
A Plethora Of Great Feedback
- Jen, thank you for all that you have helped me with. You have made a lasting and lifetime difference to me and those closest to me. I’m forever grateful for having met you.
- Love your work!
- I have done lots of work with other practitioners over the years but none of them have come close to how Jen has brought out my own inadequacies and what needs to be addressed in my own life for peace of mind. I know now I can be a stronger person for myself family and others.
- Thank you for being such an astute and compassionate counsellor.
- I would like to thank Jen for the great work which she has encouraged in me so far.
Yvonne Sereno from Stressed-Out-Parents knows that the work that Jen does is profound and
Yvonne recommends parents contact Jen to work on their stress.
- Words cannot express my deep gratitude for all your words of wisdom and help on my ‘Journey”
- Life is now better than wonderful! It’s amazing what life offers when you open up to it. Awesome. Thanks Jen.
- I was pretty much blown away by the depth at which Jen was able to get to in a limited amount of time. The workshop itself flowed well and unlike others I have attended I didn’t find myself fighting off fatigue.
- The small amount of work I have done so far has been extremely useful already. The day after I found myself putting into practice some of what I learnt. I was able to be assertive and had no problems in obtaining a substantial price reduction on an overpriced property.
- In the past I have completed a stress management course, psychotherapy, a 9 week self-esteem course and have had some counselling in the past, I really felt yesterday’s workshop was one of the best journey’s I have been on. I felt incredibly tired and drained and had the best sleep in months. I have spent all day thinking about what I learnt, making changes and probably had one of the nicest days with my 3 year old daughter in a very long time!!! Thankyou
- Jen and Tracey are a dynamic duo and I felt privileged to witness them working together.
- I found myself asking my suppliers questions which I would ordinarily have shied away from for fear of taking up too much of their time. I am starting to feel more empowered and in control.
- Jen you presented really well and made the penny drop for me and others. I look forward to more of your work.
- Best bucks I’ve spent in a long time. I feel that because of my new found assertiveness it will propel me to earn more and have a better life and better relationships.
- My colleagues and I all realised a closeness that we never had before. I came to know the inner person and beauty of my work colleagues which I never even realised existed.
- The most challenging part of the workshop for me was confronting myself and the group. It was difficult however I now know that it was necessary for me to able to move on.
- It was hard work but pure gold is tried by fire first. And that beautiful pearl is formed from irritation. So many things to look forward to.
- I feel that I have taken away a greater appreciation of myself and in doing so am going to be able to relate much better with everyone I meet. I am able to recognise certain self destructive behavioural patterns which I now find myself avoiding.
- Jen I really loved the workshop and I think you are awesome at what you do. Thanks for helping me on the road to finding Myself. I will be recommending you to others – lets face it most people could do with a little of Jen Froome in their lives.
- Jen, thanks for all your help this year, you have made a huge difference in my life.
- It was great to have been able to get away from work. To leave town all together and to just go be in Margaret River. Great to just take time out to indulge as a team in such a unique experience. Definitely well worth the money. A great way to kick start the year.
- It was surprising to work so openly and honestly with other professionals that form part of my working environment. It gave us the opportunity to express ourselves openly and honestly, to share in one another’s strengths and weaknesses. Being able to offer and receive support, encouragement is quite a unique experience for the workplace. It brought a level of honesty and integrity that I’ve very rarely experienced within a working environment. This was REAL Team Building.
- The workshop helped me recognise that we all have strengths & weakness’s and by being honest with ourselves about those strengths & weaknesses how we can move past them individually and as a team. More than anything, it gave me an opportunity to express myself in a professional capacity that enabled me to move forward.
- It amazed me the skill in which Jen was able to bring out the best in people by taking each and every one of us on a personal journey of self-discovery. Asking the right question at the right time, provoking thought, memory, feelings that inevitably lead to realisation…..”Ahaaa, that’s why I do that, that’s what’s been stopping me from moving forward…” It was personally quite freeing. At no time did I feel intimidated, judged or uncomfortable about sharing my personal journey or being honest… the rewards were too great. By the end of it, it felt like we were all eagerly waiting our turn for Jen to take us personally on a journey of self discovery because the rewards were so great…. Truly freeing.
- We thought initially that it seemed good value for money and having completed the course we all wanted to do more.
- It was a powerful opportunity to work together as a team and to learn from one another’s personal journey. It was wonderful to have that shared experience of personal discovery and growth. To learn from others shared experience. Very insightful.
- I can say now that I have done the workshop, experienced the journey first hand and realised the rewards….I wouldn’t change anything about the journey. Great.
- Being honest with myself in front of my team mates was a challenge. However, that was soon overcome when it was clear that people were committed to growth, which meant being honest and being honest openly with one another. Hugely challenging and equally rewarding.
- In doing coaching with Jen I learned how important it is to be honest with myself and in turn communicate that effectively in order to move forward professionally (& personally).
- What I put into place for myself is the courage to speak up, to speak my truth. I now know how to be honest with others and myself in order to move forward.
- I think once you’ve experienced a life-changing journey that frees your mind to create for yourself what ever it is you desire…you’ll want to know and do more. If I were to write “the lonely planet guide” for the journey of life, it would definitely include Jen Froome’s courses to free your mind, to enable you to experience all that you can be, to realise your full potential, to become aware that there’s only one thing holding you back…..yourself. So get out of the way of yourself, you’re standing in the way of progress. Enjoy the journey.
- 10 out of 10. It was more than a workshop for business it was a complete overhaul of all your emotions and what makes you tick.
- I have now opened my eyes to how other people perceive me and how I can change that and more importantly why I am like I am.
- “If you know what you are and understand it, you can choose to change it” and I can.
- Brilliant, she had me on the edge of my seat.
- She made it so interesting and held everybody’s attention, which is not easy to do when you are giving so much personal attention to individuals in a group session to keep everyone interest when it wasn’t your turn so to speak. You could look at the advice for others and see it in yourself. Well not advice really more like drawing it out of each person so they could see it for themselves. Truly brilliant!
- Definitely value for money, you could draw on other peoples experiences not just your own. Had I known it would be so challenging I probably wouldn’t have wanted to come. But so glad I did – IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE.
- Everything was great. I don’t think I could be specific. I found it a comfort to know I wasn’t the only one that has problems. I have come to the conclusion- “the only people that don’t have problems are dead!” I think at times I can be very naive and not realising there are people around me to support me and who also need support. I realised I have some tunnel vision and so absorbed in my own stuff – to my shame, but now thanks to Jen, I have my eyes open.
- I have already made a start with some of the things Jen has talked to me about. I finally have worked out what I want and know that I have such a long way to go for peace of mind and how to look after me but thanks to Jen I know I am ready for change and I can do it.
- I have learned how to take time out for me to be still. To slow my mind. To be more assertive with what I want. To be honest in my opinions, in what I really think and not to be scared to tell my people and clients just what needs to be said.
- Over the years my life has become progressively calmer or more even keeled. I think and I can say without any doubt whatsoever that had I not had the good fortune of meeting Jen, I certainly would not be saying this today about myself.
- I have learned how to listen to others, instead of always putting my opinion forward first. Now whenever I have offered an opinion it’s generally been well received. I feel great.
- Jen’s style is curious and investigative. You can relax and follow her lead into the abyss (and back) because she creates such a grounded feeling of safety and sanity. She emanates compassion and respect and this is balanced beautifully with playfulness, confidence and a no bull (tell it how it is) approach.
- I just didn’t want it to stop!